Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November

Both my "Empreinte" quilts are ready for my group's meeting next week. I really enjoyed working on these two pieces, and I'm thinking of making at least one more quilt using the same inspiration and imagery.
Let's see if I can keep the momentum!
My GD is again very enthusiastic about playing with fabric. She can handle real scissors much better than before. I fused her fabric pieces for the background. Next, she will do the stitching with my little Janome.

"Cloud" will be the next theme of my quilt group...


3 comments:

sharon young said...

A lovely colourful montage. I think it's wonderful that you're passing on the knowledge to your granddaughter, I did the same with one of my grandsons and one of my granddaughters and we loved the experience.

Marianne said...

Mois bien occupé, on se réjouit de voir empreinte en entier, et joli thème que les nuages !

Judy said...

I always enjoy seeing your photo collection of your work! That's so cool that you're passing on your love of being creative. I bet your granddaughter will cherish the times spent with you, having fun together.